Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Sweet Girls part-1

Its a known fact that when dieting, people find it hard to control their cravings and all of sudden start eating double amount of food.I never do that. Instead of eating stomach full of food that hardly has 300 calories, I run to a shop and buy some really big delicious chocolate food which has only 1000 calories. I ate a full pack of raisins in just 2mins yesterday and now I am very sad since I saw the shopkeeper next house locked the store just before. All I could find after desperate searching is a bottle of frozen honey in my refrigerator.

I plowed, I dug, I sliced and extracted some frozen honey into a fancy cup so that i can feel im having a dessert at least. Thinking deep about what i must write today, I put the first spoon in my mouth. BITTER SWEET.AWE FUL SWEET.TERRIBLE SWEET ufff! put all those negative adjectives aside and just understand that its SWEETEST SWEET. Then something flashed in ma mind.Why shouldn't I write about the sweet persons in my life!!!!!!!


So i started to remember right from the state I could remember anything. All those persons turned up were only girls. Why there are no sweet guys in my life..??? It might be like... guys are not meant to be sweet (especially with guys???). There are a few good boys but none were sweet. For some reasons, I dont think its ethical enough to put the names of all the girls. So some names are nicknamed..and some girls are not given place in this as they are still in ma life and will be writing about them in the sequel for this post after a decade.


The first girl I could remember is "budigee". This is her nickname...her original nickname..I donno her name as It was a kinda nursery and every1 was called with the names parents would call them at home. Infact nobody even knew what was their actual name till long time. I personally realized the correct spelling of ma name in 7th standard..............;P.... I was 4years when we used to stay in a small village as my mom had to work in a local school there and I was sent to a small tution like thing where a dark teacher used to teach numbers, alphabets etc etc to kids like me......Budigee was a very sweet girl. She always had her nose and eyes running and the path of flowing liquids was quite vivid on her face when she stopped crying. She is dark and never ever did anything our teacher ask to do. She is not any rebel..She just cant understand what teacher is speaking and what the hell are called numbers 1 to 10. She was always engaged in her world and used to burst out when any one tries to disturb that world.

I sill remember budigee didnt understand what teacher asked to do and couldn't even reply properly on that day. Teacher got sick and kicked her as usual but that too couldn't help. That day teacher was probably in a bad temper and she was to teach budigee a lesson...an unforgettable..scary lesson.......She ordered the eldest guy...(me) to execute her orders.

I had to put budigee in a shelf and close it........................(sounds pretty scary!!!!!). Dont worry much. It was a shelf that is similar to the size of a wardrobe. I had to put in her ther and close the two big doors.........(scared again!!!!)..those were meshed doors..a complete see through---here through--breath through--cry through doors. But The scariest thing is our tuition room always used to be dark and this shelf when closed is a way too much dark................the moment i started to move towards budigee she started to escape..but rest of the kids caught her up on the teacher's orders. I was always very excited to follow her orders and this task was over whelming to me at that instant. I caught her hand and put the other hand around her body and slowly lifted her an inch above with all my strength and started to move towards the shelf. I put her down before the shelf...Its like a proverb that you can take the horse to a pond but you cant make it drink water...........I cant simply put her in the shelf like dat!!!. i tried to lift her again and tuck in....But she didn't shout..she don't know how to shout infact. she was looking at me with tears flowing like waterfall....My excitement vanished and i started to feel uncomfortable. But im helpless...teacher encouraged a few more kids to help me and some how we managed to make budigee sit in the shelf. Toughest part was to close the doors...and budigee is really panic stricken by now and pleading with her tear tired eyes but couldn't speak any words as she was crying. I finally closed the doors with least interest and ......................and..............i don't remember anything thats it....but i think teacher opened the door after an hour......

although budigee was dumb..she was very sweet and innocent...I guess she might have kids of that age by now....




Second sweetest was "prasamsa"...i don't think that's the right spell..its a Telugu word that means "praise" in English............she was a christian...she is fair....chubby cheeks..curly hair and fairy gown type girl..She was my class mate in U.K.G....i always used to notice people keenly and the uniqueness of prasamsa was the sweat on her nose...She always had a few drops of sweat on her tiny nose and it was like dew on the grass........

She was calm and very play full...we used to sit next to each other and have fun all day in the class until one day I pop up that question......what question?....yeah..THAT....("will you marry me?"..................!!!!!!!!!!!! )
I was always a grown up some how.At least i think like the grown ups....I might have seen a movie or something but i was pretty serious in asking....I said..."when we grow up we shall marry and always play like this and have fun..will you marry me?".................(seriously!..i meant it).....she didnt tell anything that day and we continued to play like everything...

NEXT DAY......we are having a break from the class while we collect the lunch baskets brought by the parents and servants. My house was just next and I used to run home for lunch...chop my slate pencil into small pieces and mix it in the curry with rice before any of my parents or granny notice and eat and come back happily as they used to check my mouth and there is no way escaping if i eat it alone....well thats a whole diff story....

During this lunch box collection break time a dark lean thin woman of around 15 years..(dude! woman of 15years!!!!!!)..
Dude!!, i was only 6..she seems like woman to me right!
this woman came to me and said "hmmmmmmm...you wanna marry aaaaaa!" I was like "what the hell is she speaking!!!".........but it suddenly got struck that this stupid "wish would be" of mine complained in home about me...or she might merely said what i told ...or perhaps asked her parents that "what is a marriage?"....

Any how it got spread in home..I slowly understood that this woman girl was the maid of my "wish would be" and was just teasing me or perhaps threatening me..I felt "ahhh......she can do nothing" because she was sweet too and like pampering me..lol

but she suddenly said"you boy...wait and see...her mom is in office and soon she gonna come and scold you".............What...!!!!!!

My heart bounced up and started to beat as loud as it could be..and her mom came...she was very huge...very big...but fair and chubby same as prasamsa...
She was wearing a light pink Saree and bent striaght in to me and warned me something pretty scary and teaching me what we should talk etc etc..Although i was pretty scared and listening to what she was saying..........................,
I was completely focused on watching the number of sweat drops on her nose...:P!!!!!!!!!!
Then i figured from where prasamsa got that nose...All the time her mom was talking, i simply stood wondering those drops on her huge nose.............

after all.......boys will be boys.....:P


my honey is empty by now and there is alot more to write..but not now...

bye...

No comments:

Post a Comment