Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Boys will be boys..........


Im pretty irritated by now with my mouse and its left button..If we click once, It does twice thrice or how many times it would like….So when we click minimize, It will minimize and maximize again..vice versa…one might ask me…”Dude! Why you need to minimize..always leave maximized?” well , if I keep it so, I will have the worst case……if I close a single window…all the opened windows behind it, no matter how many, will simply get closed and ultimately end with my desktop before I realize what has happened……..IRRITATING………


Today, I wana start with the last words of my previous looooooooonggggggg blogpost…”boys will be boys”…Although every1 knew such stuff…let me put in my way……

I don’t wana discuss about the stuff right from the young age as I would be giving some glimpses in my “sweetgirls”episodes which you have read below.

Lets start from the ending years of schooling…With the start of teenage..Actually none of them knew what is teenage before they were 13 although they heard the word. Its an age of hormonal growth…

Pretty scary for a teenage boy when he realize, hair has been started growing around many parts so rapidly……At this point, I blame the society for being so female centric….YES…female centric………Every woman know about the stages of development in a female body and there are 100s of advertisements and lectures allover going on that even a 10year boy knew what happens to a woman when she is in teenage…..what about poor boys?..........no one knows what’s going on and no one ever tells him stuff…pretty scary….

Let me share an instance………….I has hair growing on my legs rapidly when I was in high school. I was scared and some how one idiot of my class noticed it and said “Dude! Why don’t you shave your legs…I always do…lot of us do..dats why we don’t have hair on legs unlike you”…I thought he was right…that’s the reason I have been hiding my legs wearing long socks etc etc….

I went home …took my dad’s shaving kit…applied some lather from ankle to toe..and held my razor close to the skin with an angle shown in “GILLET READY SHAVER ADD” and moved downwards gently like “Katrina in VEET ADD”…………….LOL……………AMAZING!!!!!!!..all hair is gone in that path…..I felt very happy…With double excitement, I put some extra pressure while repeating the same and Ahhhhhhhhh!

I cut my skin…The razor smoothly went deep down almost a centimeter cutting of my skin. I was scared to see white flesh inside and before I figure what has happened, Blood(water) falls started and I end up with a deep scar which I tried very hard to hide from my parents till two years since…

Cutting those strong hairs around mouth often with scissors and checking in the mirror was horrible was horrible…Although I have never done it, what if some1 attemps the same shaving thing with moustache? There must be some guidance..fathers..elders should talk to kids about these matters…

The main reason for this panic is due to the different time zones for each individual to mature and the one who matures first faces a night mare…

Terrible horrible and scariest experience a boy might have when he has his first “wet dream”. It was just same as one coughing blood in the middle of night. The latter is pretty better as every one is ther to support you and there is a medicine. The former is worst…There are 200000 adds made for woman’s problems daily and some 10 million products being made for their convenience. Are there any products in the market to help out guys in puberty?….No one cares..frankly..no 1 knows…It is not a joke that almost all the girls who read this post gonna check this thing in internet as they never heard of it….

Ok…..moving on from this female centric society…………

Slowly this teen guy got habituated to his changes and start to observe girls in his class….Starting point of a disaster….yes..Looking at woman is hazardous in many ways….She may hate him..She may even slap him…he may fall in love(crush) with her….he fight for the rights of a lover boy with all those guys in class and on street who also have a crush on her while she already have a boyfrnd at home…he looses friends…might even have wet dreams and finally his studies gonna get dumped….

Seriously!....All this might happen…But do any1 tells all this in advance? No…………look around..how many guys were roaming on roads with spoiled education due to girls…I also blame GOD for making a boy like this…this is a serious issue…No boy voluntarily becomes like this..It happens naturally…

Let me share another example…I don’t look at woman..Im too shy when I was young..lol…I used to talk but I never used to look… as I said, I think like grown ups….any way……...a couple of years ago I was standing in the busstop waiting for ma bus innocently………a girl came….ahhhh..not exactly a girl…A jumbo animal we can assume came…..I don’t really knew her age…might be 12..21 ..or 3001…I suddenly looked her when some flash from her body disturbed my eyes….nooooooo..she is not an angel!!!!!!.she has some shining embroidery work done around the neck of the salwar she was wearing. To show that up, she picked some really see through “chunni” which seemed like an oil paper….fine….I was amazed to she what flashed on my face…her chunni was woven with color less thread in one side and some shiny silky thread on the other side..It was damn shiny and I was looking open mouthed for its spark and freshness………….

Suddenly I saw her hand adjusting her chunni and I realized she noticed me when I was observing her…She kinda cursed me in her mouth..Probably some gaali……Trust me… hyd girls are no less while uttering gaalis when compared to boys anywhere in the world. She moved some steps towards me with a face of anger and helplessness as if she was vijaya shanti and I was a rapist and passed beside me covering all her hhhhuuuuggggeeee body with that poor thin see through chunni and vanished…..

Why she had to wear that stuff if she cant bare people looking that..not only that girl..most of the girls today do the same..

Message to girls “if you wana show off…enjoy people seeing you..For god sake..pls stop behaving like sati savitri while wearing tight jeans and catchy sparkling tops….”………….pls.pls.pls.psl

With that message, I end my episode..lets meet in the sequel…..

3 comments: